swimming Gulf of Mexico

swimming Gulf of Mexico
Celebrating 4th of July in the Gulf of Mexico with family

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Tentative plans taking shape (subject to change)

Dominique the cat man of Key West with Mandarine
Okay folks....this is a lesson in how a Sun in Leo, Moon in Aries, Gemini rising plans a 60th birthday celebration.   It appears it is going to span a couple of months.    My birthday is August 19th.    I HAVE  to celebrate on the actual day...how I will do that is not certain.

I spoke with my little sister who lives in Florida now, she has farm in Kentucky as well.   It turns out after they moved last August a Moma cat took up residence in their barn.   She decided to start a family with Mr. Snow man, whom they "thought" was a neutered male.  It turns out he was NOT a neutered kitty kat   So .they now have a family of feral cats living on the premises.   Since cats are my passion I have decided one birthday present will be to go to Kentucky and assist my sister in a Trap, Neuter, Release effort.   This means around August 20th I will start my journey to my homeland.    There are still details to be worked out.   I am determined to help these felines, visit my sister and extended family.   There is going to be some hard work mixed in with the celebrations.

There are also a ton of birthdays in my family.   We have several  Sun in Leo, of all sizes not just an old fart like me.   Then there are several Virgo birthday starting August 25th when my Mother will turn 87.    I will return home to Kansas after we have had time to celebrate Mom's birthday.   Perhaps around the 26th.

Finally, the celebration will come to a crescendo when (dear husband aka DH) and I take a vacation together for the first time in perhaps twenty years (i.e. meaning NO work involved with the travel).   It's a surprise so don't tell Denise.   DH and little sis have been planning this for months.   So boy is she going to be surprised lol.   The above photograph is a picture taken a couple of days ago in Key West.   DH is fears the worst that I might wish to become an apprentice of the cat man and never come home.   So he is a brave man for planning this trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment