swimming Gulf of Mexico

swimming Gulf of Mexico
Celebrating 4th of July in the Gulf of Mexico with family

Sunday, August 3, 2014

How about a card shower?

It appears that my big IDEA for having a birthday celebration is quickly going down hill.   So here is what I propose.    A card shower for ME.    My birthday is August 19.    Anyone inclined to include a check with that card please make it out to the Wonder Workshop Children's museum.    Go to the website below to learn more about the WW.   I have hosted children here on our farm for many years.   Richard Pitts (my friend and soul brother) is the director and  has worked tirelessly on this effort for many years. I cannot imagine ANYTHING more important than what Mr. Pitts does for the little ones.   The link for Wonder Workshop is below:

http://www.wonderworkshop.org/

Most importantly, I clearly don't need more stuff!   So if you feel inclined to gift...write out a check to Wonder Workshop and help the kids.   It would be the best gift you could ever make in helping a child and support this effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment