swimming Gulf of Mexico

swimming Gulf of Mexico
Celebrating 4th of July in the Gulf of Mexico with family

Thursday, July 24, 2014

Save the Date


I never really thought I was intelligent enough to create a riddle or make a puzzle.   Maybe I am just spinning a web or waxing poetic.   Hopefully I have stirred the pot such there is some intrigue and you will follow along with me on this journey.   Save the date(s) August 17 through August 24th.    There could be a series of celebrations.   Who knows?   I'm working on it.   Stay tuned.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear from you blog wise!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Terri, I have quite a bit to blog about but no time to sit down. You might want to make a trip to Manhappiness for one of the events I'm hoping to pull off at the Strecker Nelson Gallery....August 24th. I have not even called them yet. Also trying to fly my 87 year old mother from KY to Kansas.

      Delete