swimming Gulf of Mexico
Celebrating 4th of July in the Gulf of Mexico with family
Thursday, January 24, 2013
Happy New Year
Yes I am still here. It is a sad but also happy commentary on how busy life is and neglected my beloved blog is. I really do enjoy blogging and sharing pictures of things I love. This picture was taken by our friend Don Kang who happens to be a professional photographer. He lives in LA and was visiting over the holiday. We had a splendid time with them while they were in Manhattan. Starting December 21st my life got very busy with an uptick in spiritual work and meditations that were happening and I wanted to participate in. Not to mention there were many fun social events as well so I really can't complain. Here I am wishing everyone a Happy New Year on the 23rd of January. Life has been good.
Now back to the photograph. These are our neighbors cattle across the road and to our south. We had snow on New Year's Eve and it filled the valley and was so beautiful. I wanted to share this little corner of my world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment