swimming Gulf of Mexico

swimming Gulf of Mexico
Celebrating 4th of July in the Gulf of Mexico with family

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Opalescence



4 comments:

  1. Pictures never quite show the absolute beauty of the satin angora in my humble opinion :-) This picture is of a nearly 2 year old opal Satin angora buck. He might be one of my best bred animals. I took him to the Smoky Hill Rabbit Breeder's Valentines show to get him registered. As an after thought I should have shown him. I have been more than a little burned out from getting negative opinions after a lot of hard work that goes into raising and showing this breed. In retrospect it was a big mistake on my part because the judges from California were very complementary of him. I've taken his coat off and this weekend he is going to work to make hopefully more and better bunnies for the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh he's definitely a stunner and you have kept his wool looking fantastic. Don't get discouraged.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have Opals on occassion in my Satin Angora litters & see dense wool too :)

    ReplyDelete