swimming Gulf of Mexico

swimming Gulf of Mexico
Celebrating 4th of July in the Gulf of Mexico with family

Friday, February 25, 2011

Finished Project

I have knitted quite a few hats this winter as gifts but decided to knit one for myself since my favorite hat was moth eaten.   The body of the hat is Australian Bond Sheep wool with a tiny bit of angora and gold angelina for sparkle.   The contrasting color is copper satin angora.    I really do need to do more with my angora so this is the beginning.

5 comments:

  1. Very nice! I just got 3 pounds of alpaca from my sister in laws alpacas. It's the best of the best. I'm sending it out with angora for a 60/40 blend yarn. Can't wait to get it back. Hoping to make a sweater.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annette no the doe didn't catch. I did another mating a week ago. I'm not sure. I will get my friend over who does a good job of palpating and plan to keep trying with this one particular female. Let's keep our fingers crossed :-) for April!

    ReplyDelete