swimming Gulf of Mexico

swimming Gulf of Mexico
Celebrating 4th of July in the Gulf of Mexico with family

Sunday, November 28, 2010

I love Spinsters

Today the Harveyville Spinsters met in Wamego at the Wicked Stitch for their annual Christmas fiber exchange and camaraderie.   It's always a fun group and not stuffy like one might think spinsters could behave.    I carded a lovely blend of kid mohair, angora, and BFL into some lovely cloud like batts.   They were so nice I need to make some for myself.    I brought home some lovely alpaca from Wildcat Hollow that I look forward to spinning.    It was a nice ending for a holiday weekend and good inspiration for more fibery fun during the long dark season.

2 comments:

  1. That looks like a great shop to have close by and even better that you have such a big group of fibery friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish we had a local group like this. It looks like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete