swimming Gulf of Mexico
Celebrating 4th of July in the Gulf of Mexico with family
Tuesday, November 2, 2010
Briley the dog whisperer
The two pictures above are Briley walking the dogs around the Good Samaritan Care Home in Lyons, KS where Charlie's mother is convalescing after a broken hip. I was especially proud of Zoe doodle behaving so well since she is still a puppy and can be quite rambunctious at times. She seemed to know this was serious business. Next time before we go both hounds will get a bath and gussied up a bit. I didn't know the facility was dog friendly. Really it was very nice because there is a large fenced in yard where we could turn the dogs loose so they had a chance to burn off some energy before we brought them indoors.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Briley is adororable and so is the puppy. Looks like she is keeping Zoe well in check and I'm sure the older folks were so happy to see them both. Looking forward to seeing you in Wamego on the 20th.
ReplyDelete