I've got lots of blogging to catch up on......but this is a start. This is a little boar X Lamancha kid goat that I brought home this week. She needed some extra TLC. Under my care she has gained at least 10 oz. making her shy of 4 lbs.
Our desk top is back home again. So I am back in business again blogging.

That has to be one of the sweetest things ever !!!
ReplyDeletex x x
___mathyld___
Mathyld....she only weighed 3 lbs when I took her in. I've a picture of her with Charlie and a cat on FB that is adorable. I'm in Jere's friend list...we should be friends on FB and you can look at my pics that don't make it here. I'm back taking photos again now that our desk top has been repaired. So I'm back in business :-) thanks for stopping by!
ReplyDelete