
I'm a sucker for orange cats. I spotted this little guy at the animal shelter in Lawrence and needed another cat like I needed a hole in my head. What can I say? There were over 800 animals at the shelter. I was missing our sweet Mr. T so we can make room for one more. Charlie was not so happy with me and I was riddled with guilt. However, when Lewis Lee ran up to Charlie and gave a little suckling on his nose I think he was a goner too (although being the John Wayne type) he would never publicly admit it. The boy is fitting in quite nicely and seems to have no fear. I think he and Zoe will be good friends. As you can see from the picture he has made himself at home here.
he looks pretty happy about the situation! he must know he is one lucky kitty. and charlie will come around, he always does :)
ReplyDeleteThis post (and title) made me laugh, and it looks like the cat is smiling, too :)
ReplyDeletex x x
___m___
nice to hear from you again matyld....Lewis Lee has really fit in nicely here. and charlie has gotten over being upset about it. Poor boy doesn't really have a chance with my determination to nurture animals in need. And he seems to enjoy them as much as I do....well maybe not entirely as much. I can tolerate more closeness than him.
ReplyDelete