We had a blizzard yesterday and today it is bitterly cold high in the single digits. Oh well, at least the sun is shining today. I took this picture yesterday while the snow was half as deep as it is today. The hounds are not keen on their potty breaks with the snow so deep....and it poses a problem with house breaking since it takes me 15 minutes to get my clothes on. To the right is Zoe enjoying the snow. She takes great big dives into the snow and even retrieves sticks when she can find them. Bailey has been grumpy since Obedience class on Monday...we overdid it I think with some of the agility stuff. Both of us are sore. Snow makes navigating quiet a challenge. It is really beautiful though.
swimming Gulf of Mexico
Celebrating 4th of July in the Gulf of Mexico with family
Wednesday, December 9, 2009
Snow angel
We had a blizzard yesterday and today it is bitterly cold high in the single digits. Oh well, at least the sun is shining today. I took this picture yesterday while the snow was half as deep as it is today. The hounds are not keen on their potty breaks with the snow so deep....and it poses a problem with house breaking since it takes me 15 minutes to get my clothes on. To the right is Zoe enjoying the snow. She takes great big dives into the snow and even retrieves sticks when she can find them. Bailey has been grumpy since Obedience class on Monday...we overdid it I think with some of the agility stuff. Both of us are sore. Snow makes navigating quiet a challenge. It is really beautiful though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I was wondering how much snow you got. In S Ohio, we got 1.5" of rain. Its extremely windy here now, with intermittant power outages. Keep warm!
ReplyDelete