swimming Gulf of Mexico

swimming Gulf of Mexico
Celebrating 4th of July in the Gulf of Mexico with family

Monday, December 7, 2009

Kodak moment without a camera



This morning I took the new puppy and Bailey (westie) for a walk in the pasture. I don't allow either of them to run free in the yard or around the llamas and sheep. So this morning I took them to the east where they couldn't get into to trouble and just watched them frolick. I wished I had my camera with me because it was so magical to watch. Even Mr. T the cat came along with us and enjoyed the walk and took the opportunity to climb a tree. I remembered these pictures I took last December on the first snow of the year they capture the feeling of the morning walk. It is very cold (17 degrees) and there is a light snow on the ground. The picture on the left is our dear Molly who passed over in October. I think maybe her spirit was with us this morning and she is smiling at this new pack of canines who inhabit Blue Heron Prairie. Above is Mr. Bailey sporting his festive Christmas jesters collar. I would like to find one for the new girl...who btw is named Zoe. It is a Greek name meaning "life" and in Africa the name Zo is spiritual leader. So Zoe the newest member of our pack is leading us forward with new life during this time of increasing darkness.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, my! You already had snow on Monday!! It's starting to look like your snow is heading east to us now. I'm so glad that you're enjoying your new pup!

    ReplyDelete