
Hello friends, I've been on adventure again and took a road trip to KY. I get so tired on the road that I forget to take pictures and blog. So here I am back in the saddle again ready to start writing and making updates.
I got Mom a digital camera frame for her birthday...so this one was for her new toy. I was getting ready to leave KY for home. I thought it would be good to feature me in my traveling pants. Gosh darn it I ripped my britches hauling bunnies :-)
I stopped in St. Louis and had the pleasure of meeting Rosalie Truong at Shear Retreat Farm. I purchased a lovely chestnut agouti German hybrid doe named Sunny Bach. I wanted to bring home more but was a good girl and limited myself.
you look so cute and cool!
ReplyDeleteWelcome home, I've been wondering how your trip went.
ReplyDeleteOh you were so close to the house! Glad you made it home safe and had a good trip!
ReplyDeletethis is a great picture of you!
ReplyDelete