
Honey boy has really taken a shine to the rabbits lately. I like to clip them on a picnic table in our backyard that is turning into my work station rather than for eating :-( In this picture is Dessie and honey boy. I brought Dessie home last night from a friend's house. He was feeling overwhelmed from just having moved and didn't even know where his scissors were. He had been helpful to me lately by making some nice tatoos in my bunnies ears so I thought I would return the favor. Dessie is a an English Angora and has had a successful show career....I like her a lot. I wonder if I can keep her? Looks like she is whispering in his ear. HB and her just met but they act if though they have known each other together.
Goodness, I need a coach and an editor...1) I don't know how to go back into my posts and edit
ReplyDelete2) I meant to say they have known each other forever...
Can someone tell me how to go back and edit a post?
Yes, go to your blog, click on the pencil at the bottom of each entry where it says "posted by Denise" and then you can correct errors or add things.
ReplyDeleteOr on your dashboard, click on edit posts, and then it will bring up a list of recent posts. You can just click the box and hit edit, and do the same thing.
I screw up my posts all the time. :^)
Can I please have Honey Boy? He is my favorite color of cat, and looks absolutely squeezable. Is he as laid back and lovey as he looks?
ReplyDeleteI miss my Blue and Tom-Tom. WAHHHHHH!!!!
Oh my he does look exactly like Brushy. And that bunny is just way too cute.
ReplyDelete