swimming Gulf of Mexico

swimming Gulf of Mexico
Celebrating 4th of July in the Gulf of Mexico with family

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Himilayan kit


This kit was a nice surprise for me. I thought I had lost the ability to produce a himi and was assuming that I had a REW kit. Recently I noticed this little one had what I thought was a "dirty" nose. Then I realized her ears were also. I was delighted to find that this is a pointed white. I lost the grandmother who was a lilac himi. I am hoping this kit is also lilac. Right now her points appear lilac but they are heat senstive and the points will become darker when the weather is cooler. I think I will name her Maggie and she is sitting in my lap as I type this. She is very cute, of course I haven't seen a baby that I didn't think was adorable :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment