swimming Gulf of Mexico

swimming Gulf of Mexico
Celebrating 4th of July in the Gulf of Mexico with family

Monday, June 15, 2009

Ellian's fleece

Can you believe this fleece is going to mailed out to me as soon I paypal the payment to Joanna? OMG this is very exciting. It has my name written all over it. Ellian is the sheep who I can be thankful to for giving me great fun and Joanna for lovingly taking care of her. The internet is an amazing tool and can get me into a great deal of trouble...but I love it!

3 comments:

  1. ooh how lovely - i especially love the color! does joanna have an etsy shop or a website where she sells? can't wait to see what you do with this! (blend with some red satin angora mebbe?!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup red satin angora a good mebbe...yup Joanna has a website. Good bidness lady :-)

    www.gfwsheep.com

    You get one too, bring it to yarn school..it's contagious...we have fun!

    ReplyDelete