swimming Gulf of Mexico

swimming Gulf of Mexico
Celebrating 4th of July in the Gulf of Mexico with family

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Dust Bunny aka known at the Duchess of Blue Heron


After I had shut the 'puter down and declared no more bloggin' I go into the living room and find Dust Bunny and Maia looking so blissful I wanted to try and capture it. Well they cooperated pretty well but the photographer was lacking in finesse. So I didn't get the picture of them together. I'm inclined to write the tale of how DB came to live with us but now isn't the time. This silly kitty sleeps at the foot of my bed every night and leaves little black tufts of fur on my bedding, even that sounds adorable. She is the kitty training me to place my under garments in the hamper. So far she has been unsuccessful and I often find my articles neatly placed at the kitchen door to greet me when I arrive home. Sometimes late at night when all is quiet you hear her funny noises that she has "caught" something. I'll be sitting in my recliner and down the stairs she comes brassier in tow. She is a very funny cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment