swimming Gulf of Mexico

swimming Gulf of Mexico
Celebrating 4th of July in the Gulf of Mexico with family

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Glacier's new and improved nursery


Okie dokie I hope this set up works as a nursery for Glacier. She doesn't seem to agree with having a nest box in her cage. Today I decided maybe the safest thing would be to put her on the ground in the rabbitry. So this is it. Rabbits in the wild might even dig a hole and then cover them with leaves and such to hide their nest. I like this setup and I hope she does too. After she is finished birthing I can use it as an exercise pen. I can also move it outdoors so they can be on grass and get some fresh air. Keep your fingers crossed that this is a good nursery for the gal. Her last liter was born on the wire and they all died so I am really hoping for success this time around.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck! I soooo hope it works for you! (Keep me in mind for babies....)

    ReplyDelete