Camp Pluckyfluff was great fun but I came home exhausted. I spun up the alpaca singles (pictured below) specifically for camp but then when I got there I couldn't find them in all my stash :-( Hopefully I can use some of the techniques I learned and transform them into coils....and post them on the blog soon. I also need to set the twist on my skeins from the weekend.
This weekend I am heading to Abilene for the Valentine's Day rabbit show hosted by my local club the Smoky Hill Rabbit Breeders Association. I've got my hands full getting ready and am not even prepared to go. I took a mild spilll and have been super sore, my bags are not even unpacked so I guess that is a good thing...I can just replenish what I need. There is rumour of snow on Friday and so that makes things "iffy" at best. I plan to spend some time spinning at the show is time allows.
Took a spill - oh no! Sorry to hear this and hope you are mending. Snow? Tomorrow? Aw, we can handle it. When do you want to head down there and where shall we meet? Should I drive up to your place? We are off to a play this evening but I'll be around tomorrow morning - not too early now!
ReplyDeleteS
Hey Susan, I won't wake you up too early with a phone call. You can come out to my place and we can leave from here, if you want to that is. I'll have plenty of packing to do and give the bunnies a once over before we depart. I'm tickled pink you are going along with me. ttys,d
ReplyDelete