swimming Gulf of Mexico

swimming Gulf of Mexico
Celebrating 4th of July in the Gulf of Mexico with family

Thursday, June 18, 2015

My evolving garden

 I hope the canna lily will take off and thrive here by the entrance to my house.   My gardens are for the soul seeing eye.   You may not recognize it at first glance.   It's no Martha Stewart palace by any means.   The calla lily is in honor of my beloved mother-in-law Genevieve.    She dug up a whole 50 lb bag of them one time and gave them to us.   I forgot about them and they rotted in our basement.  I felt horrible she went to that much effort.    This lily is for you Genevieve. I hope I can propagate more in the future.

3 comments:

  1. Trying again. They don't make this as easy as it seems it should be.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OK so second comment came through. Google is kinda like that!

      Delete
    2. Are you using my profile picture here on Google? no fair...get ur own....ha ha

      Delete