swimming Gulf of Mexico
Celebrating 4th of July in the Gulf of Mexico with family
Tuesday, October 14, 2014
New Tradition
So I decided to swim across the Stockdale Cove to Mill Creek Cove for my 60th birthday. The weather was perfect. Tara my trusty cattle dog got a spanking new life vest for the trip. Once we were about half way into our swim she thought it was time to go back to shore. Not that she was tired she just didn't understand. It made my swim a bit tricky because she kept coming over and pawing on me. So I had to swim even harder to get away from her. It was about 3/4 of a mile one way. When I got to the other side I decided I was good to go to swim the return trip. We put Tara in the canoe so I could have a more peaceful swim. Charlie had a nice float in our newly repaired canoe. I hope to do this again annually.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment