swimming Gulf of Mexico

swimming Gulf of Mexico
Celebrating 4th of July in the Gulf of Mexico with family

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Kittens big adventure on the roof top

Now we are up here what are we going to do?















It's a little bit scarey up here















Joanie striking a pose



















sisterly love












A week ago I was worried sick that Joanie had broken her leg.   Today I figured out how that could have been possible.  This morning the entire family was playing on the roof top of the rabbit barn.   Joanie was on the ledge and fell off.   Fortunately she didn't hurt herself but I startled when I saw her fall to the ground.  She  is rough and tough and looks a great deal like her Mother Stella.   I have no doubt they love life here on the farm.    I can't tell you how much I love this adorable feline family.   If you click on the pictures you can get a better look at the subtle but in my opinion beautiful detail of their coloration.

2 comments:

  1. They are very pretty. Love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Annette! Wish you were coming to Convention. I had to scratch my favorite because he was losing coat and going off feed. The ones I am taking are not my best by any means.

      Delete