swimming Gulf of Mexico

swimming Gulf of Mexico
Celebrating 4th of July in the Gulf of Mexico with family

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Chocolate chips anyone?

 I can't believe that it has taken me so long to put a photo up of this little guy.    He was born in early May and is the apple of my eye.   We used to think it would be cool to throw an appaloosa baby.   It's a little bit like an adoptive parent as soon as you stop trying then you get pregnant.   Anyway we are delighted with this little boy and not only is he good looking he has the personality to match.    I've been calling him Chips.   One suggestion for name has been Chips Ahoy like the cookie.    Tomorrow he is going to get shorn we normally don't get around to clipping youngsters but it is so hot and he has had a tough time with the heat.  He will be a much happier camper without his fur coat.   This will be a fleece that I want to do something special with no doubt since I'm so attached to him.

4 comments:

  1. Denise, I like this layout better than the one yesterday. I was having trouble reading the title on the earlier one and it didn't seem to work to well visually on a smart phone. This design is good-very clear.

    And that little guy-what a looker-do a blog on what you make out of him. You have an audience in anticipation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Terri, we took Chips coat off today. By the end of the ordeal he seemed to realize that he felt much cooler and stood perfectly still. Although there was some rodeo going on at first. What a charmer he is though and he seems to like me, which pleases me immensely. I'll keep you posted on what I do. We borrowed a picker yesterday. Not that the locks need it but we find it is a good way to get out the vm. Have not decided if I want to blend it with something or make a small project out of pure kid llama.

      Delete