swimming Gulf of Mexico
Celebrating 4th of July in the Gulf of Mexico with family
Sunday, April 1, 2012
Spring Hare Cuts
It's April fool's Day and the joke is on us here in the midwest. The high temperature is predicted to be 93 F and I cannot seem to be clipping fast enough. I thought I would snap a picture of this lovely girl. Her full sister went to California to live with Katy S. (can't spell her last night right now). It is always good to get a picture of them with their full coat for comparison to later coats. I might be prejudice but I think she is a stunning girl. I need to name her. She goes back to Somerhill and Dark Starz rabbitries.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

How about Arson, Tinderbox, or Firestorm ? I have a whole bunch of red names. :^) That is one gorgeous tort! Drop her in the mail to me.
ReplyDeletesort of doing the dame here. I sheared goat today and he has to be a lot more confortable.
ReplyDeleteLisa I wish I could send her in the mail to you. I do really need to slim down and have contemplated selling her but she was originally intended as a keeper. She is not a tort...but now you have me second guessing myself :-) Actually I think she is a smutty red. Do you feel any more clear about how to clean up reds? I remember this used to be talked about quite a bit. I'm pondering on some breeding decisions and am torn about what to do. You know how it goes you like one thing about one rabbit but getting it all in the same package is an entirely different matter. The buns rarely ever read the same books we do :-)
ReplyDelete