swimming Gulf of Mexico

swimming Gulf of Mexico
Celebrating 4th of July in the Gulf of Mexico with family

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Note to self







Yesterday I discovered this surprise of tulips  in our west yard.   We abandoned gardening in this spot many years ago.   Interesting that this is the first time I've seen these tulips and I'm not even sure the source.    I plan to mark them so we can dig them up and relocate them closer to the house where they can be enjoyed.   Seems like the tulips have had a hard time with the draught over the past few years, but this year we are finding a few here and there.   I'm thinking I can plant them close to the viburnum bush by the entryway to the house.   Both bloom at the same time for a nice splash of color to greet you when you come home.

No comments:

Post a Comment