Hi Lisa, It's a bob cat. As far as I know lynx are not around these parts. Someone wrote this morning via PM and asked if it was a mountain lion. I hope we don't get a picture of a cougar on the trail cam. That would mean they are too dang close for comfort for me. We have heard about them in Kansas but it is hard to get Fish and Game to say they are here.
'zat a Bobcat or Lynx?
ReplyDeleteHi Lisa, It's a bob cat. As far as I know lynx are not around these parts. Someone wrote this morning via PM and asked if it was a mountain lion. I hope we don't get a picture of a cougar on the trail cam. That would mean they are too dang close for comfort for me. We have heard about them in Kansas but it is hard to get Fish and Game to say they are here.
ReplyDeletewow, that is to cool
ReplyDelete