swimming Gulf of Mexico
Celebrating 4th of July in the Gulf of Mexico with family
Thursday, February 23, 2012
I can see Russia from my blog
Now that I have my desk top running again after a very long sabbatical from not blogging I'm ready to get going again. With the new blogger interface I can see I have a great deal to learn. I've installed Google Chrome now and was looking around at the statistics of who visits. I was surprised to see that there have been viewings from Russia. My goodness, the world wide web still amazes me how someone that far away can read about my little corner of the world. I'd like to encourage others to leave a comment. I probably need to include that in some of the introduction. I frequent Face Book quite a bit but that tends to be making contact with a specific audience and blogging is a different format that I enjoy. So please do drop a line if you have a comment. It's encouraging for me and a way to become a world citizen by making contact with others.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So good to see you back Denise!
ReplyDeleteLeisa
Hi Leisa, Nice to see you comment here! I'm sorta getting back into blogging. I got pretty excited to see that someone from Russia had stopped by here. I'm still finding my way around with Google chrome and the new blogger interface. There are a few things I want to tweak like the size of the photos I post and how to center things. Seems like it should be easy but I don't have it figured out yet.
ReplyDelete