swimming Gulf of Mexico

swimming Gulf of Mexico
Celebrating 4th of July in the Gulf of Mexico with family

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Happy New Year

This picture says a lot about me and how I like to spend the holiday.    I love sitting in my Lazy girl recliner and getting warm by the wood stove.   Add a dog or two then some cats and I'm really happy.   We are not always this harmonious and I don't allow Zoe to sit on me all the time.   Heck it was a special occasion and I saw the opportunity for a photo op.    My poor blog has been neglected.   I got a new Android X as an early Christmas present and I have yet to figure out how to do mobile blogging.   It appears that I am doing everything right but none of my posts show up on my blog.   I guess I need to get some help.   Suggestions anyone?    I had wanted to post this picture and then remembered there was another way I could post it so here it is.    Happy New Year blogger friends.

2 comments:

  1. You look so comfy. I love animals too. Nice seeing you in Harveyville at the art yarn workshop

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice seeing you at the Insubordiknit workshop. I'm hoping to get started practicing some of the techniques soon. Susan who was in the workshop went to the Yarn Barn and picked up some mill end cones of lace weight yarn to use for core spinning. I'm looking forward to playing around with that!

    ReplyDelete