swimming Gulf of Mexico

swimming Gulf of Mexico
Celebrating 4th of July in the Gulf of Mexico with family

Monday, April 26, 2010

Got milk?



Zoe doodle loves to lick the milk off Violet's face after her bah bah. It's adorable to watch her clean up the little goat. My guess is that Violet will not grow up to be as large as either of her ancestors (Boar x LaMancha) I've been looking for a companion for her so she has one of her own kind to be with. She can't follow me around forever. I ran into a nice gentleman at my chiropractors office and he said that he had a one of a small triplet a Boar doe that would be perfect. Poor Charlie he really doesn't have a chance with me and my match making. He keeps saying she can live with our adult sheep. I think she needs a buddy now so she will develop into being a goat...not a cat, dog, or worse human :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment