swimming Gulf of Mexico

swimming Gulf of Mexico
Celebrating 4th of July in the Gulf of Mexico with family

Monday, September 7, 2009

Junior opal buck

This is the junior opal buck out of Lydia sired by Jack Black. One ear drops from time to time. I find that if I keep him from getting bored it stays up so I keep moving him around trying to keep him entertained so as to train the ear to be erect. I was really hoping to show him and the ear falling over will not cut it on the show table. I'm so disappointed since I have wanted to throw opal for so long and now that I have one he isn't the perfect show animal. Makes me think I need to start selecting for a shorter ear set.

1 comment:

  1. he looks just like his brother! Henry's ear has been nice and erect the last few days/week. maybe they will grow into their ears.

    missing you! looked like you would be having a good day of transits - not so much for me!

    ReplyDelete