swimming Gulf of Mexico

swimming Gulf of Mexico
Celebrating 4th of July in the Gulf of Mexico with family

Friday, May 29, 2009

Work in Progress



This scarf/wrap was inspired by the authors of Mason Dixon knitting. I'm thinking it will make a nice summer wrap. I am using size 19 needles and they are very awkward with the lace weight yarn. I'm finally getting in the groove knitting with them and it's a fun project. Bright colors make me happy! My goal is to knit this summer to keep in practice. I tend to have long lapses between knitting and it is almost like starting all over again. I'm not the most gifted of knitters by any means...but I do enjoy it. So that is what really counts.

2 comments:

  1. Good for you to keep knitting in the summer. This will be beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so light and fluffy! perfect summer project and those colors are so cheery.

    i know what you mean about starting over. i'm that way with crochet too. i'd like to knit & crochet enough that i don't forget again, it would make it so much easier!

    ReplyDelete