swimming Gulf of Mexico

swimming Gulf of Mexico
Celebrating 4th of July in the Gulf of Mexico with family

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Siesta time

This morning while doing my chores I noticed the 12 day old kits had their eyes open and ears up. They are miserably cute at this stage. I sprinkled in some oats and watched them nibble. Naturally by the time I loaded my batteries in the camera and finished feeding they had decided it was siesta time. I need to learn about taking videos with the camera.

Maybe I need to actually buy a camera that belongs to me and not Charlie. Oh my the list of wants are long.... a new drum carder, for Charlie to finish my barn, a new camera, a first floor master bedroom with a close exit to the rabbitry, a remodeled kitchen...on and on and on it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment